Nepal (Dec 9th - 22nd, 2019)
- Day 1 - Dec 9th: Arrival to the international airport of Kathmandu. Meeting with the Expedition Staff and the group. Visit and sunset shooting to the Swoyambhunath standing on the hillock of Kathmandu. It is one of the world's oldest and glorious Buddhist chaityas (stupa). Dinner in nepali traditional style. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 2 - Dec 10th: Visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square (World Heritage Sites, UNESCO) Basantapur Durbar Square is one of the famous sightseeing sports for the wood carving. Some buildings in the Square collapsed due to a major earthquake on 2015. In the afternoon, drive to Patan city and visit of Durbar Square, a marvel with Newar architecture. Dinner in nepali traditional style. Overnight in Patan.
- Day 3 - Dec 11th: Drive to Bhaktapur and visit of the city. Sidda Pokhari (lake), Royal palace, the lion gate, the golden gate, the palace of Fifty Five Windows, the picture gallery, the statue of King Bhupatindra Malla, Bastala Temple, the Pashupati Tempe, Nyatapola Temple, Bhairab Nath Temple, Dattatraya Temple, Mayur Jhyal (Peacock windows) etc. are the main attractions. Dinner in nepali traditional style. Overnight in Bhaktapur.
- Day 4 - Dec 12th: In the morning, visit to the Pashupatinath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and one of the four most important religious sites in Asia for devotees of Shiva. In the afternoon visit to Bouddhanath one of the biggest stupa in the world. Dinner in nepali traditional style. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 5 - Dec 13th: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (4 or 5 hours). Overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 6 - Dec 14th: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul (2 hours), the gateway of Annapurna base camp trek. Start of the trek (4-5 hour) to Ghandruk village (m. 1940 asl) among paddy fields view. Overnight at Ghandruk village.
- Day 7 - Dec 15th: Trek (6-7 hours) from Ghandruk village to Sinuwa (m. 2340 asl) across Komrong Danda, Komrong Khola and the nice big village of Chhomrong and a nice mountain view. Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 8 - Dec 16th: Trek from Sinuwa to Deurali (m 3230 asl) along a trail mostly uphill and jungle (6-7 hours) and across Bamboo, Dovan, and Himalaya. Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 9 - Dec 17th: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) located m 4130 asl. It takes 5-6 hours walk. At Machhapuchhre Base Camp, is possible to have a great view of Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Gandharva Chuli, Glacier Dom, Annapurna III, Gangapurna etc. Sanset view in ABC and overnight at Lodge.
- Day 10 - Dec 18th: Sunrise view of Annapurna I, Barahi Shikhar, Tent Peak, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Gandharva Chuli. Trek from ABC to Bamboo (m 2310 asl) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp, Deurali, Himalaya, Dovan. It takes 6-7 hours walk. Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 11 - Dec 19th: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (m 1760 asl) for approximately 5 hours visiting a hot spring where it is possible to dip in the pools. Overnight at tea house.
- Day 12 - Dec 20th: Trek from Jhinu to Siwai (3-4 hours). From Siwai, drive to Pokhara (3 hours drive). Overnight at the Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 13 - Dec 21st: Drive back to Kathmandu (4 or 5 hours). Late afternoon free. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 14 - Dec 22nd: Departure from the international airport of Kathmandu.
- Copy of the passport and 4 photos have to be provided at least 1 month before of the arrival date
- It is not necessary to be a photographer
- There are not mandatory vaccinations and/or prophylaxis to enter Nepal
- No particular physical training is required. Donkey service is available in case you are not confident to trek (not included in the base price)
- Necessary trekking gear: trekking waterproof shoes, warm and waterproof clothing for temperature below zero, breathable technical t-shirts, gloves, scarf, cap, sun glasses, head light, trekking sticks (optional but suggested), sleeping bag for very low temperatures, bottle for hot water
- Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Patan, Boudhanath Temple, Swoyambhunath, Pashupatinath Temple
- Himalaya and Annapurna circuit
- Trekking and traditional villages
- Overnights in traditional guest houses